Lets write us why participation in the project is important for you and send us links on your personal page.
Иллюстрации манулов от Елизаветы Соколовой , подробнее об
участниках проекта читайте на странице "обробно о нас".
Do you like the project? | Join us!
Would you like to blog about the manul on Instagram, VK or any other social media? Please write us and we will provide you access to the maintenance of one of our pages in the social networks or come to us with your page having sufficient number of subscribers which you want to devote to manul and materials about it from our resource only. The laureate will be awarded with a prize at the day of manul.
- tell about 10 reasons why nobody can keep manul at home.
In poetry, prose, comics or image.
- translate an interesting article about manuls and send it to us.
From any language, link for the source is required.
- draw your own informative comics about the life of wild cat manul.
Important condition ! The
comics should be realistic and in funny and/or interesting form talking about real life, features and
problems of manuls as an rare species.
- illustrate a fairytale, story or narrative about the manul .
It will be necessary to coordinate
with us the principal image of the manul and the version of the tale. The tale can be either your
own of a folk one.
- send your cartoon about the manul or video presentation about any contest topic.
Video screensavers for the site and it`s sections are welcome.
- If you are involved in handiwork and make crafts and decorations with an image of the manul, please send photos of your work for the prize fund of the section “manul through the eyes of children”.
Please send applications for participation in the prize fund to our e-mail address.
- write your own story, poem or interesting tale with the participation of manul.
You can send poems and short stories both in the comments to the blog and by sending an e-mail to our e-mail address.
- proofread this site.
Or any other kind deed, supporting the project and the wild cat manul.
Charity project of the Publishing House Nashe Slovo www.nasheslovo.ru © 2018 - 2020 All materials on the site belong to the creative project “Help Manul”, unless otherwise specified, and cannot be used for other purposes than to support rare and endangered species of animals. Using the site materials is impossible without written approval from the project administration. For any copying, a link to the source is required. For all questions, write to the mail: Hello@topmanul.ru You are always welcome and thank you for being with us!
Перевод на английский создан Киташовой Анной, если вы хотите что-то дополнить, изменить, стать спонсором или волонтером проекта, пожалуйста пишите на наш адрес hello@ topmanul.ru или свяжитесь с нами через форму обратной связи.